Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sick Kids and a broken pulse ox

Lincolns pulse ox is broken and i not having one that works has been driving me crazy. His would go off for no reason even when set really low just to test it. It was making me so mad because everytime he would fall asleep the dang thing would go off, if he moved it would go off. I finally just took it off of him because i was tired of hearing the alarm go off. We should have our new one tomorrow. Last night he was having more apneas than usual and just not himself. I bumped his O2 up and he seemed to do a little better but he was definetely not himself.

Then the girls wake up which is unusual. Kennedy woke Madison up cause she wasnt feeling well. Well now Kennedy is sick, sore throat, fever, and a nasty cold. So now I have to keep Lincoln away or he will end up back in PICU. She had no signs of feeling bad earlier yesterday and was around Pierce. So now I am terrified she passed it on to him without knowing it. And Pierce has been doing so well on CPAP. I just hope everything will be ok.

No comments: