Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pierce has hit a milestone! He finally after 5 months on TPN has made it to full feeds and is doing well. He is scheduled for reconnection surgery on Jan. 3rd. We are so proud of him.

Lincoln isnt doing very well. He is really struggling with RSV and still on the vent. Hopefully within the next couple days we will see some improvements with him.

Christmas here was ok. The girls were both sad that the boys werent home but glad to see santa went and visited them too. We went to see them for a little while, but the girls couldnt go in to see Pierce. I was too concerned with them being around Lincoln when he first got sick. They did get to peek in and see Pierce though.

After we went over to my great aunts for nothing but crazyness and fighting. Definetely not something I want to repeat again next year. My cousins 4 yr old is no better and even more spoiled and I was not happy with how she treated my girls.

1 comment:

SDMom said...

Hooray for Pierce! I hope things have continued to go well for him, and that Lincoln is feeling much better by now. I hope you all can have a Happy New Year - my thoughts and prayers are with all of you!